Monday, November 23, 2009

You're so selfish

I punch the wall as I break my fist. Papa Roach is awesome :DDDD

Back to reality, almost at the halfway mark of SPM. All that's left now is Moral, Add Math and the 3 Science subs. Been told to stop gping out early during almost every exam. It's not my fault I finish my exam fast. You're given a choice to go out for a reason.

Hmm.. This is strange.. My mind is blank.. Like.. Literally.. I'm just.. doing nothing :D

Listening to sad songs.. causes images of my past to flood back into my mind and I go into a depressive state. And yet.. I enjoy it.. The feeling of knowing you failed and there's nothing you can do about it. It just consumes me.. I never realised how 1 person could wreck me up so badly. Had I known.. I would have stayed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment