Friday, February 19, 2010

Contemplation

I feel like an insignificant speck of dust in an ever expanding world. :(

The holidays are coming to an end. It's been an enjoyable week if I say so myself. Just bringing myself to come to this page and writing this post took a lot of effort out of me, not taking into the account that my arm's aching now thanks to badminton this morning. It's been what..? Over a year? Since I last played badminton. Then again I didn't really SUCK that bad.. unlike SOME people, so SIU JE just stand in a spot and expecting people to hit the shuttle towards them. Just stand and "tan sai kai" only. I'm just saying~ I'm not implying anything and this is NOT meant to be anyone I know so please DO NOT come and hunt me down. :D

Went Sunway Pyramid on Wednesday. Watched 2 movies. Spent 16 bucks, the 1st 8 bucks was so NOT worth the cash. Wolfman, was SO awesome. You've just gotta watch it TO believe it. 14 blades was AWESOME *no sarcasm here* full of fight scenes and cool characters :D (well.. as cool as ancient china characters can get) Won't elaborate on the details cause I'm too lazy except for the fact.. GAZI's an AWESOME SNOOKAH PLAYAH~!

Which brings us back to today. Went to Maybank AGAIN and still can't open an account, stupid computer system's DOWN. URGH.

So yeah.. got nothing left to rant about.. at the moment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment