Thursday, February 4, 2010

One thing's certain

Thought of the day : She is the only exception.
Listening to : FM Static - Take Me As I Am

I've managed to get myself tangled in another web, and I can't escape.

I hate being stuck in the middle, having to decide which path I should take. I s'posed it's cause I started getting somewhat.. desperate, so the only person I can put the blame on is myself. Maybe I haven't exactly strayed too deep for my own good, but I know I'm starting to get attached. Perhaps I'm fooling myself again, or it could just be another case of temporary infatuation. Who's to know?

Hopefully this sense of paranoia and isolation wears off by the end of this week. Usually it'd take a day or two anyways.

Gawd I'm so bored, Tuesdays and Thursdays are so boring :(! The 1st 2 hours that is, all I ever do is "lepak" in the library surfing the net, the exact same thing I do at home, whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment