Friday, February 26, 2010

I don't know

What I'm doig now, am I just being selfish? I feel as though I've wronged someone.. Being all nice and friendly initially, only to completely change without a reason. Although I didn't exactly ignore that person, just changing my attitude towards that person.. *snap* just like that, kinda leaves guilt on my conscious. Maybe it was the constant stuttering, or perhaps we didn't really click the way I was hoping we would. All I'm certain is after THAT day, thanks to an AWESOME "friend" of mine, everything I had felt changed. Am I feeling regret? I no longer recognise this feeling, despite the amount of times I've felt it.

Guess the 1st time crushed all my courage. Remnants of what's left of it is nowhere near enough to fix anything.

Those aside, been feeling kinda down again lately. I guess it's just envy again. I loathe myself for having such a nice chance and making the most of it by.. standing in a corner not doing anything. Urgh! *knocks self on the head*. Then again, I didn't expect it'd be her of all people anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment