Monday, February 15, 2010

I see right through

The thought of her brings a smile to my face :)

Yeah I know, another random update. ahaha!

Then again I think I'll write abit. Yes sir ree people, it's the HOLIDAYS! I get a whole week off whooooo! The weekend has been.. rather boring. Didn't go out. Spent the past few days stuck at home doing nth but online-ing! Muahaha.

Planning some form of outing soon, gonna go "clubbing" LOL.

I also installed some ancient game into my comp and surprisingly enough.. IT WORKS! It's a game I used to be addicted to while I was in primary school.. like.. 8-9 years ago? HAHA, daaaam old xD Requirements Windows 9X. YES LOL! Sadly Sims2 doesn't work.. My comp can't read the CD. :(!!

That's it.. for now. I'll be writing again soon. Hopefully ahahah :)

BUH BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment