Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Envy turns to disgust

Funny how my life revolves around such trivial issues.

It was like that back then.. and it still is now. Guess that's just one part of me that never changes, and probably never will. I don't really know what's going on in my head right now, but I'm certain that is definately isn't anything good.

Whoo, emo Kino's back :D

Went to Freshie Night yesterday, I don't think I'll write about it, there's nothing much to write about anyways. The only things I can remember clearly were.. a girl puking after gulping down a jug of water, some dancers... some POLE DANCERS (yippee) and a band. The band was.. ok ok larh. Couldn't really hear their 1st song, American Idiot. Their 2nd song, 21 Guns was wayyyyyyyy better.. until the guitarist lost the beat sometime at the end. Ahahah. Everything else was pretty much a blur, can only remember the night vaguely.

Then it was randomly jumping at the end when the music came on.

Tired as hell, and not in the best of moods now. Still got an hour to kill before it's time for Maths. Oh the joy.

Oh, and.. she looked dazzling :P

No comments:

Post a Comment