Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spread these wings

It's starting to become clearer now, there's no point reminiscing and regretting the past.

I'll keep the memories, gifts, photos and whatever that reminds me of what's passed. No, it's not because I'll never be able to move on. After all, you can never ever forget someone or at times.. several people who meant THE WORLD to you, am I right? It'll all be a token, or a reminder to show how much things can change in a blink of an eye. One minute you can be the best of friends, and the next, complete strangers. Funny how fate can be so cruel at times.

The "undying" flame has been put out, for that I'm grateful. One less worry to plague my thoughts. That settles one, took it long enough. Time's the only medicine for these kind of wounds. Another one's been nagging my mind lately though. I have no idea what was I thinking then, it probably would have worked, and yet it came to a complete standstill, meh.

Now? You'll just have to wait and see :)

Edit: Seeing her face again brings pain to me. Strange, I'd always thought she was a temporary distraction. Nothing more. Note, it's gonna get a bit confusing from here. I'm referring to 3 different people using the same word. So yeah. And I have no intention of clarifying which one I'm talking about now. Though it isn't the 1st, I'll never speak of that again. I don't know why I just.. stopped trying. I've had more time than anyone needed, and opportunities more than some people can ask for. Maybe I should have made the most at that moment, but I guess I was too.. preoccupied.. "jumping around", what can I say? There were thousands with me, metaphorically speaking. Urgh, why am I thinking of THIS now? I do NOT know. MUST I go through this phase EVERY TIME?!

But what I DO know is.. who means what to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment