Friday, February 12, 2010

Somethings I'll never know

Maybe I'm just acting up again. I'm starting to realise how some people are more important to me than they think.

I guess it's just the fact that I feel comforted at the sight of a familiar face. When you're surrounded by faces you do not recognize, you long for someone, just about anyone that you're comfortable with, just because you know that person. I guess that's what's happening now. Perhaps it could be a positive thing, I don't understand why I never bothered before.. Or perhaps I did, once, way back when someone asked me a question "Why don't you ask her?" and I simply shrugged it off.

I get jealous when someone else has her attention, it pains me whenever I miss out any chances I might have had, or screwed up those that I had gotten. Why Kino why?! Why can' you do anything right? :(

1,2,3,4~ So many chances, just as many failures.

Sometimes I wonder will I ever make something of my life. I'm filled with envy everytime I watch people walk past me, livin' their life to the fullest while I'm sulkin' at whatever I'm doing.
Words fail me at every conversation, I'm always stuck being the silent one. I listen, I laugh, I agree to ideas, and that just about summarises my role in any conversation. I never seem to be able to do anything more than that, and I'll just kick myself later on about how I never seem to accomplish anything. But on the rare occasions that I do, it really is worth it :)

CNY break now, I won't see any of them for a week :(

Writer's block. I can't think of anything else to write!

Just thinking.. Some bastards really need to be screwed upside down. They don't belong in this world :)

Friday is now declared COUPLE BLACK SHIRT DAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment