Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 20 : Truth and Reconcilitation

Today started on a BAD note. I won't go on as to WHY it did.

Woke up normal weekday time (urgh! there goes weekend sleep) To do give someone a wake-up call. HAHA! Anyways, was supposed to drive all the way to college *glanced at watch, 7.30am* urgh.. too.. sleepy.. So told mom I didn't feel like driving so my dad drove us all to college instead. I had to wear formal again for the event, and I just wore formal on Thursday for the fun of it. How do people actually stand being in those clothes, it's so friggin HOT in em! Felt like an oven without air-conditioning. :(

So yeah, went all the way up to MPH then BAM! It hit me. Ouch. Sent my day reeling in a downwards spiral of despair. As I said, I won't go on as to what it was.

Tried to get that thought outta my head and managed to find Steven and Amanda in the crowd of people. The others then showed up one by one. Played BLACK MAGIC again! hahah! This time on Mun Mun and Nahulan. Feels good to abuse the power of the knowledge behind the game. Haha!

Sat through almost 3 hours of award presentations. They barricaded the doors, couldn't leave :(
WHYYYYYY?


The crowd at MPH.

Very pro saxsophone-ist. However you spell that :D


Me.

Went over to Pyramid after the award ceremony. Was supposed to catch a movie, 1 big group of us. But then one by one, everyone said they didn't have the time, they had to get back at this particular time, blablablabla. Tsk. Always last minute cancellations. :( :( :(

Lunch at Carl's Jr. Quote Dr. Lee "OMG CARL'S JR! I LOVE THAT PLACE" Haha! Whoa! Completely caught me off guard hahaha! Spent the next few hours, being a nuisance to other people.

That's bout it. Time for random thoughts.

That happy feeling when you start the conversation instead of me. If only you knew though.

Those were such sweet touching words, if they really were true (:
Sadly, the horrible prospect looms that they weren't for me :'(

Sorry for giving off that negative vibe again today, couldn't help it, due to the 2 lines before this.

No comments:

Post a Comment