Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ngo Oi Ta Sap Kor!


For those of you who don't speak Canto, title says "I wanna fight ten". Why did I use such a title, you ask? Cause that was the line Ip Man said before he walloped ten Japanese taekwondo fighters in a 10 on 1 match. Now that's some pretty awesome shit.

I'm pretty sure you've guessed as much but mentioning Ip Man.. I JUST WATCHED IP MAN 2! It was well worth the walk to pyramid I might add. Walked with GAZIIIIIIIII, met up with Sam and Failcake there.

Movie started off with a BANG! LITERALLY, though I won't spoil who got shot at right at the beginning =]. The fight scenes were awesome. In the 1st movie, Ip Man took on 10, now, he takes on well over 50. O___O tiz I many stunz. The final boss fight was way less imba than the first movie though. He actually gets ALMOST taken out, but of course, a little flashback and inspiration fixes the situation.

Overall, one heck of a movie you HAVE TO SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment