Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Of course! I mean, who wouldn't wanna watch one of the most famous animated movies EVER?


Every since the very first Toy Story movie came out, it had captured the hearts and mind of both children and adults alike, and I'm proud to say that I was one of those children :)

Toy Story had one of the most interesting plots ever in any movie, I mean, it is about living, breathing and talking toys. Who knew toys could be so capable and captivating in their own sense? Each character appealed to the audience in their own very way, and Buzz Lighter was one of the most memorable ones, starting off as a total stranger slowly making himself part of the crowd. One could really relate to his experience, it's like going to sleep and waking up in a foreign land.

The Toy Story series had also spawned a variety of video games, stamping its place in our generation. Walk up to a kid and ask him has he heard of Toy Story and you'll be hard pressed to find one who doesn't. Being a fan, I had watched both movies, played almost all the games (and beat them I might add), I am just dying to see the latest Toy Story movie :)

The trailer for the upcoming Toy Story 3 movie.

Disclaimer : I do not own any part of the video.
Content Owner : Disney Pixar

For those of you who can't read it clearly (Heck, with such small font who can?) Here's the enlarged description of the toy that I so badly wanna see!

"Toy Story 3" Chunk. Chunk will rock your world! This gargantuan creature sports protective shoulder spikes, while his ferocious fists are ready to smash whatever enemy gets in his way. Chunk's oversized limbs are fully posable, making him ready for hours of imaginative fun. As an added bonus, the press of a hidden head spike will spin Chuck's facial expression from friendly to fierce! No batteries nessecary. ©Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved.

Just look at him! The very first thought that came into my head was all those "big tough guys" who has a soft spot inside. You can't help but be enticed by such a smile :) One wonders what kind of personality may lie hidden under that rock hard exterior. His mere appearance gives off the "friendly but don't mess with me" vibe. I'd jump for joy to see him go into "action" mode and start kicking some bad guy-ass!

Even at the mature age of 18, I still wonder at times..
"What would life be like if our toys could come to life..?"
and that's how profound the effect Toy Story as had on me.

And now to end the post with one of the MOST unforgettable phrases from the movie..

To infinity.. and BEYOND!

Thank you Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity to try to win the tickets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment