Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WACE 2010

YES PEOPLE!

The results of the 2010 WA Year 12 Examinations are OUT!

I'm glad to say I got way better than I could ever hope for, and for that I'm thankful.

I would never have been able to do it without the guidance of my lecturers, who were always ready to assist me with whatever problem I had and always gave great advice. Thank you once again! :)

To them, my friends, my FAMILY, who stood by me throughout the year despite my horrendous attitude at times, who supported me through the toughest times in the year. They offered a helping hand, lent an ear to listen in to my rantings, spoke up when they felt smth amiss, a special few of them in particular. They were rowdy, fun, exciting, cheerful, noisy, friendly, and so much more. A few I would do anything for, and the same goes vice versa. I really love you guys for making this year so unforgettable.

Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment