Saturday, December 25, 2010

Think Back, Make A Wish 2

HOLD UP! Before you proceed, make sure you've read THIS. That's part one of this post which I decided to seperate into two sections. Although I think you'll find that the distribution of events on both posts are heavily lopsided.

Just goes to show how much more I value the things that happened from Part 1.

And so we go.

It's time for the rest.

2. Concerts.

In 2010, I've been to four concerts, not counting the ones I attended in college. Nah ain't those.

But these,


That's Jon and Aly.


We were quite near the front. :)

Then there was,

KELLY CLARKSON!

Sorry guys, I seem to have misplaced ALL my photos from that day. Odd.

Then there was Adam Lambert. Yes, I seem to have lost all those pics as well! But fear not, this time I have a proper blog post on it.. located.

Here.

But oh really, nothing can ever come close to the what is possibly the highest point of my life.

In those few hours.

If you know me, you'll prolly have guessed by now.



YES! I saw THEM, live. PARAMORE, Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Zac Farro, Taylor York and Jeremy Davis! My inspiration.

It's real sad that the Farro brothers are leaving. Never knew all about the turmoil behind the tranquility :'(

Which brings us to the next part.


3. MOVIES

Yes, my year in 2010 has had its fair share of movie going and whatnot. But I only remember two.

Rapunzel and,



The Social Network.


4. Gatherings

Something I'm looking forward to turning into an annual event,

The 5Sc1 Reunion Gathering.




More Kinect please. (:


Yes people. You can clearly see the difference in amount of effort put. I guess I'm just getting lazy these days. Or perhaps its the ever ominous thought of my results being out in less than a weeks time.

Well, it's time to brace for 2011.

New Year Resolutions :

- TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment