Sunday, October 3, 2010

Restoration

Am I just over-thinking it? Or are the similarities just too striking to be passed on as mere coincidence?

Went to college today for lunch with Watson, Jing, Marcus, and his girlfriend. Well, I won't really consider it lunch, it was more of dessert. Then again, Snowflakes is so filling it might as well be called lunch. YES! I went there, AGAIN! I think I'm just addicted to that place. Did some family bonding over dessert, what could be better? :D



The Tai Siu Jie of the day, Cornelia Watson <3


Jing and Watson.

Picture within a picture.

MILKKKKK




It was back to college, *glaces at watch, 2.30ish pm* Attempted to study for a bit since Watson wanted to go out for dinner. I happily obliged, but that left me with a 2 hour interval with nothing much to do. So, off to the library!

Managed to pass about 2 hours trying to do Maths, which I failed in. Turns out I'm way more unprepared than originally thought. This does not bode well. Meh.

Thought I'd grab a snack or a drink so I hopped over to the cafeteria. What'd ya know? Ran into Amanda, who quickly took the chance and made me help her out with some work. LOL, not that I'd complain. In a way, I was dying for something to do.

When it was finally 6pm, waited for Watson and Jing to pop up again before heading over to Pyramid. I even managed to drag Amanda along. Kinda.

Dinner at Manhattan's Fish Market! Oh Marcus, why did you not come along? ):






Once everything was over, had to chaperon everybody home. Even 2 of Amanda's sisters. Ah well.

All in all, pretty darn awesome day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment