Saturday, October 2, 2010

Reaching Out

Sometimes you don't have to think or contemplate, you just follow through.

Life is too short, time flies too fast. It's pretty pointless to sit around and ponder upon every little choice you make in life. Sometimes you just have to follow your guts, even though it may be dragging you along on the floor. Thinking never made anything simpler. In fact, it complicated everything. How I wish I could think less at times. Gosh, I feel like an idiot, somewhat.

Perhaps it's the stress of exams that's finally dawning on me. My mind is never really where it is. I blank out at times and lose track of basically everything. Two exams are over at this point, neither of which am I expecting significant results. On the up side, there's only 3 exams left, 2 of which would be conducted the coming Monday.

It feels like running into a brick wall, at full speed..

I still haven't found that niche, the place for me. Devoid of direction and motivation, I lie amidst my fears and doubts, those of which has accumulated into a bulk of the perpetual shroud that envelops me.

I need to focus, on studying.

Somebody tell me how.

Everything seems to be stacking onto each other lately. Coincidence, or something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment