Sunday, October 24, 2010

Doodle #35 : Demeaning

There's nothing much to write on lately. In fact, I'm starting to lose inspiration and motivation to keep this up. Long gone are the days of overflowing ideas and whatnot.

Oh gosh, I can't even write a decently lengthed paragraph.

Arduous words are nothing but disdainful, as is the person who brought such words into my knowledge.

I'm starting to rant again. I really hate how when I have the drive to study, I'm being dragged all around the place, away from my books. When I don't, I'm cooped up at home, bored as hell.

Did I mention how much I hate it? I reiterate, I HATE it when my planning is interefered with.

As is my writing, I'm starting to hate the very way I phrase my words. They're getting so cliche'd and overused.

Peruse? Palpable? Benevolent? Vivacious?

I abhor them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment