Friday, October 15, 2010

Friendship is an Involuntary Reflex

Firstly, I'd like to start off by mentioning I do realize how long it has been since my last post, for me at least. It's just that I've been too lazy never been able to find time to conjure up an adequately lengthed post. That is exactly how monotonous and bland my life has been this past month, jolly good isn't it? Best of all, my computer's internet connection has just malfunctioned and went haywire. Yeah I know it's redundant to say both of them to describe one situation but what the heck. Why dwell on details? It's about time to get into the more recent events in my insignificant existance.

The latest round of exams are just over. Mocks are gone! This can only mean one thing, relaxation it's time to kick it up a notch and go full throttle for the upcoming WACE exams, otherwise known as my finals and/or external exams. There's only 2 weeks left to cover everything I've learnt for the duration of a year that sped by me way too fast. An arduous task at hand, you'd expect me to finally start getting serious.

Those of you who do, are dead wrong.

I can't say that the holidays were spent in the most productive manners but it was certainly an enjoyable one. It's a nice break from all the other sucky holidays and even worse holiday blues (yes, I do get those) in my life.

Dropped by college on Tuesday to meet up with Itianne to plan what was the day's itinerary. The original plan was to head out to Pyramid with the rest of the family as it was the single most fun and not repetitive accessible place to all of us. However, most of them couldn't make it, which left us rather.. What's the word for big group turned into small? Never mind. The point is that there were only 3 of us left for the day's outing. Me, Itianne, and Amanda (a.k.a. Your Highness). Managed to cram in an hour of Phy revision before Itianne came. Yeap, there goes all concentration for studying, and it was only 8.30AM. Apparently, the queen was still in bed, so we just killed time till she got there.

Once Amanda came, we got into discussion mode, or rather, Itianne and I did, and we turned Amanda into our chauffer for the day and headed off to 1U. It certainly was a welcome change to our already very worn out and routine trips to Pyramid. Even got directions to Amanda's place for Thursday's trip (which turned out really helpful for I would have gotten lost without em), so I'd consider it.. what's that cliche'd line? Right, killing two birds with one stone. (:



The last time I've been to 1U was.. ages ago, I can't even remember it. The place has changed a lot since then, or maybe it's just me. Walked around spending the entire morning buying windows with Itianne and Amanda. I think a great bulk of the morning was spent in MPH reading random books. OMGOSH they have two floors of books *drools* Me wants!! Probably the first time I had stepped into such a big bookstore, truth be told, I was rather dazzled at it's size. Miss Lee, predictably enough ran towards the culinary section and no, I'm not exagerrating it :) Sadly, I didn't bring much cash out, couldn't buy that war novel I had set my eyes on for it would have rendered me rather broke for the rest of the day.





Took a picture of the park outside MPH. D:

Walked around a bit more before it was time for lunch. Itianne was attempting to find a dress that Amanda can pull off yet will never wear. If I recall properly, I think we did.

And why are suits so expensive? ):

Lunch was at.. I can't remember. I seriously can't recall the name of the place.





Trying to decide on what to eat.





Miss Lee. (:





Oh there's the name of the place!





My not so successful attempt at imitating Itianne. D:





DESSERT :D





Nice lunch indeed!

Once our stomachs were satisfied, we went back to walking around. Got myself some coffee from Coffee Bean before we left the place and headed back to Sunway.. Pyramid! LOL. I can't remember exactly how long we were at Pyramid nor what we did but we went to Popular and just sat around reading books for well over an hour.





The three of us (:




Miss Yip engrossed in her book.


So I finally got around to transfering the pictures of my laptop. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment