Sunday, February 6, 2011

Break The Cycle

So much for the hiatus I had expected.

When something in life becomes a routine, it becomes hard to shake it off and change the way things have set themselves to be. The thought is there, yet the words remain at the tip of my tongue. I feel so awkward and out of place that I can't even bring myself to express what's inside. Everything is but a routine now. I mean, why change it? It's a way of life that I've carved out for myself and if I don't stick to it, what else is there to hold on to in life?

So my past few days have been rather productive. Spent 3 consecutive days in a cyber cafe. Indeed. Nothing beats sitting in an air conditioned room with a 3 other guys gunning down the walking - or sometimes running - dead. There's just a sense of excitement that nothing else comes close to. Well, screaming your guts out for rescue when entangled by a smoker, yeah that. Sounds crude, but hey. ;)

Today's little escapade was with Hong Ye, King Yang and Ash after our trip to OU was cancelled. Who needs movies when you have cc? Played a hell lotta L4d today. Starting with the classic L4d, my computer lagged like hell.

Took us almost 30 minutes to get past Death Toll, a stage, not the whole level. Thanks to the lag. D:

Tried Nazi Zombies after that but the lag persisted, just on my com so I switch.

This is where the fun began, L4D2. First time I'm playing through it. Yes yes, cue audible gasps, my FIRST time playing it. Besides the change of characters, we got to wield melee weapons. Yes, not those pocket knifes you use in CoD and stuff, but awesome shit. Take for example, the good old axe. Nothing like decapitating zombies up close and personal. Other ways of brutal mutilation included the use of a Japanese katana, a bigass chainsaw, and the ever so cool guitar. Yes, you smack em up with a guitar. There's no other game which lets you do shit like that. :D

L4D2 is definitely much more intense than the first game.

DotAed after Sam got there and HY left.

Mm.. Fun. :D

EDIT : Brain's overflowing with ideas for creative writing yet it remains an obscure cloud. Doubt I'll be getting any decent sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment