Monday, February 28, 2011

Doodle #40 : Smothered

I'm beginning to question the resolve that I had. The resolve that blazed me through the holidays with nothing but the determination to succeed. The picture perfect image of serenity is beginning to fade, leaving behind a mist of doubt in its wake.

I'm in no position to judge, having spent less than 24 hours in the shoes of a student. I'd spent much too long settling into the carefree life.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to cope with the workload. The amount of work and dedication expected of me is nothing short of nervewrecking.

On the contrary, history has shown that I've a tendency to over exaggerate and hype up even the most trivial issues.

I'm just the lazy guy who's relied on pure luck to get this far. Now I'm hoping that very same luck will propel me further.

That aside, assignment topics have already been released. With a max of 10 students working per topic, I'd assume there's a leeway for some of us to be slotted into the same topic. In addition, oral presentation topics can be selected tomorrow morning at 8. I feel chaotically disorganized already.

I hope last year's intensive speaking and presentation regim pays off in the face of such adversity. I really hope I'm no longer the same bullet train that I was when I first started. Note to self, less memorization and more theoretical understanding.

*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment