Friday, February 11, 2011

Holding You Tonight

I'll start off by saying that it's been a long day, yeah cliche'd much? Even the word cliche is cliched to me at this point.

Computer's busted again. What a great way to kick the day off, don't you think? Everything went well yesterday till a round of the usual HoN in the morning then everything just crashed and wouldn't restart. I've a sneaky suspision that it's been infected with some eadly virus. Meh. Or maybe just some malfunction within the hardware, probably the display drive since the colour and resolution of the monitor are nothing but messed up. Thank gawd I managed to sent out my referal letter requests before it went K.O. on me.

The only thing I regret not being able to save is the essay I've been working on all week. I already wrote down my intro and was midway into the 3rd paragraph. First time I attempted dialogue within my writing.

Speaking of which, I'm hoping to apply for the Pfizer Award 011 at Monash, hence the need for the referal letters. I'd like to thank my lecturers Mr Oliver and Mr Pathma for being able to write it on such short notice. Means alot to me. If I get shortlisted, I'll know on the 15th. Just after Valentine's Day. Hoping for the best.

That aside, I'm hoping for yet another miracle. This time I won't let it slide without knowing I tried. :)

Hopefully I'll settle everything by Sunday tops. Hee :3 I feel so restless. I want to do nothing but prance around or smth. This somewhat feels like those sugar rush things.

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment