Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Friend

This person holds a great deal of importance to me. Yes, it's a she. She is one of the closest person I've had as a friend, and sometimes more, this year. It's been quite awhile since I've last spoken to her in person and I'm starting to feel ever so distant.

There's just something about her that's so likeable, maybe it's her laugh, or her swagger. But just something, drew my attention and although I've known her for quite some time I had never really gotten that close to her until lately.

The Maths 3A/3B student. She's gone now. I go to all the same places but not a trace of her remains. I miss the times we studied together, I miss bullying her repeatedly, I miss her distinct laughter. All those times studying in the library.

I miss her.

M.


Hahah, random post. But then again, it isn't what it sounds like. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment