Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Social Network

Okay, it's bout time I brought some life back into this blog of mine. Perhaps I need to inject a little more of outings and a little less of ranting. But what better way is there to pass the time?

So Jon managed to win two tickets to watch The Social Network and he brought me (thanks again) and Aly also won two, so she invited Kareshma.


My pass. :D

Left kk around 6 cause SOMEBODY wanted to study. I shall refrain from name calling and finger pointing and resort to subtle hinting. Took us roughly an hour to get from kk to Mid Valley, which was LOONG. Of course, the journey was smooth sailing.. Until..

"See how come no jam on this side but the other side so jam?"

Touche. Then it took us a LONG time from that spot to Mid Valley.

Dropped by MPH cause Aly was looking for a book before a quick dinner at McD. Jon and Aly introduced a pretty neat game to play with Kareshma. ;) So after dinner went to find the Nuffnang stand.



Showing off your MPH bag?


Roar.

After we collected our tickets, had an hour till the movie started. So we decided to each just... do what they prefered. Aly and Kareshma went walking about while Jon and I pool-ed.

4-3. EAT MAH HAXXORX DUST.

So yeah, met up at 9pm and went in.


Cinemaaaaaaaaaaa.

The movie was... gooooood. I'm not much of a movie critic but yeah, it was quite the enjoyable experience. Made me think a lot bout how Facebook came to be. Inspired me here and there to, though I did get pretty lost in the storyline in the beginning.

To sum it up, fun day.

Okay I'm just not good at writing event posts. Hah!

Rant of the day : Someone who once came across as nothing but obnoxious and annoying to me.. no longer does. I guess there's a much bigger annoyance dogging my attention right now, it makes all the petty ones go away. Though I still haven't decided whether to follow through with my course of action.

LOL much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment