Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Tangled Tale

Title kinda sounds familiar doesn't it? Well I'll get to that in just a bit. Prior to that, I'm gonna blog about what went on, on Friday, for me and a few friends.

So yeah, as I was saying. Friday, managed to organize a small outing among a few friends. It was the only time I could get Mun out as she was busy with her IELTS exams and luckily enough she had a break in between the 2 days. Got Itianne and Amanda along for the day too. Originally, the plan was to head on down to Glenmarie for our 6 month overdue lunch there. Sounds simple enough, no? Well, last minute changes in circumstances changed the plan.

So this happened.

Got to college around 9. It still feels funny to go back there, knowing my course has ended. Don't ask me why but I feel like a stranger to the place. Met up with Amanda first as Mun was late (for a very weird yet amusing reason) and Itianne was MIA. For a solid 30 minutes.

Once everyone was finally gathered, we headed on down to this place.


Pan Mee breakfast!

Although we got lost along the way. Somehow I managed to overshoot the exit at the LDP and so I ended up driving all the way down to SS22 and exited at Taman Mega. Really far off. Literally drove past Amanda's place and several of her friends houses too. But the second time round, got out the proper exit, at Kelana Jaya.

I give up on writing on directions I took there, I fail with Geography. Literally.


Faceplant.

After breakfast we took a detour over to Taylor's Lakeside Campus to check it out. OMG IT WAS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! They had Starbucks, Bread Story, and whatnot. Looked more like a mall to me. D: D:

Went back to college then headed off to Pyramid again. This time we decided to.. WALK! using the newly built and recently opened Canopy Walk. It took us a grand total of 7m42s (around there la) to get from the East Building from Sunway UC to Sunway Pyramid. Definitely beats walking from the side gate under the blazing, scorching midday heat.


This was the entrance from the East building.

The Canopy Walk cuts through Sunway Lagoon too. So you actually get to see stuff along the way as opposed to the conventional routine, sightless, boring and.. repetitive trips we used to take.

I wanted to watch Harry Potter that day, but Amanda kept insisting that she already watched it and wanted to watch something else. I couldn't argue, nor could I get Itianne on my side. To top it all off, Amanda was 100% impervious to all the guilt tactics I tried on her. D: D: D:

So we ended up watching.. This. *look below*


Hence, the title of this post.

Well, I enjoyed it, so I can't really complain. The story revolved around those three characters seen in the poster. Flynn Rider, Rapunzel and Maximus. You don't need to me tell you who's who right. A lot of the scenes were quite funny, although some were really expected. That didn't take away the fun though. Had lots of laughs throughout the movie and watching Itianne's reaction. D:

Take note of the frying pan and it's importance in the movie. If you're gonna watch it that is.


Walked around, stoned in Popular, then went back.

Well.. Summed up in one word, fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment