Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WACE 2010

First of all I'd like to apologize for the long break I've had since my last post. Was it long? I'm not too sure myself. But it's time to start writing again.



Well, WACE otherwise known as the Western Australia Certificate of Examination is finally over for most of the AusMatians of 2010. It's been a gruelling 10 months for all of us and I can't say that it really felt like 10 months. These 10 months of laid back intense studying accumulated into this one exam which could very well make or break no thanks to the scaling factor your results for the year.

Personally, I'm not too happy with my performance this time round. Talk about the best time to screw up your exams, the one time it really mattered. Ironically, the one exam I chose to stay in, Chemistry, was my worst. But more on that later, or not at all. Hopefully I can still achieve my target of ATAR 95 and above but right now, it's looking really bleak.

Sigh, today's outing cancelled. Was about to leave though. Don't you just hate it when you get cut off after building all the hype?

Hopefully I'll get a part time job over the month of December. Then I won't be wasting it away, like the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment