Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Truth #24: You Mean The World To Me

It's true, I ain't worth it. But..

Alas, tomorrow is the end, of everything. I was planning on smth but my friend advised me against it, so I guess I'll let it sit stagnantly. For now. There's absolutely a zero percent chance of ever fixing this broken pane of glass so I won't bother trying at all. Keeping my distance seems the more appropriate action atm. There is no way I can remove the stigma that exists.

See how tomorrow goes, I know what to watch out for now. Regardless, I'm one of those people who always thinks he's right, regardless of the circumstances. A little over analytical and paranoid at times and way too observant for my own good.

I love picking up the little pieces and forcing them to fit the image I've preset in my head.

Speaking of tomorrow, I gotta play the role of a driver again. Means I've to set out in the afternoon and get back in the evening only to leave again. Busy busy busy day. But I'm looking forward to see the nine of them. (:

We're just two people who are pretending to be friends because it would be inconvenient not to.
- Ted Mosby.

Funny how it hits home. Smack in the centre of it all, I'm not in a good disposition. Every ripple affects the people I care about but it can't be helped.

I love how everything is clearly aimed at me. As far as I'm concerned, the only way to start fresh is to remove everything from the past. I reiterate, everything.

Unrelated issue, that day was coincidental? I think not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment