Monday, November 8, 2010

Melancholic Redundancies

Amidst the chaos, I'll string together one last play.

I was always wrong to you, nothing I did could ever be deemed right in any feasible manner. Did you ever once tried to see things from my perspective? Oh sure, keep me around as an option, string me along telling me words I want to hear. Well, know that you achieved your goal. Even now I struggle to escape the stranglehold that you have on me. Suffocating every day, living through each moment takes every ounce of my willpower. I never thought I'd ever meet someone who manipulated people as good as you.

Time and time again you toyed around with my emotions. You placed people around me to watch my every move, knowing well enough I would make a slip. Yes, I almost always screw my life up, so what? Trying to steal pity from people with innocent looks, making me look like the one at fault was a no-brainer to you.

The only place for me to seek comfort is within the company of the few people I know I can trust. Everywhere else has turned into a desolate wasteland, waiting to lash out at my exposed soul.

And I've got you to thank for all of this. I thank you, with the bottom of my already dead heart. (:


Sigh, I think it's Maths getting on my nerves. This is the first time failing a paper seemed so real.

I hate you Mathematics 3C/D, and of course..


EDIT : Now I've got yet another reason to be thankful.

Thanks for killing my bag. You sure were thorough in what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment