Sunday, April 3, 2011

Doodle #52 : Conundrum

Hello again, it's time to go on and on about another random thing in my oh so eventful life.

You know how sometimes you dream about stuff that happen in your everyday life? Well, that's mainly the only things my dreams ever revolve around. Needless to say, it gets pretty hard to separate those that have actually happened and those that didn't. Course, this is only after a prolonged period of dreaming about the same thing over and over again. Messes your train of thought pretty bad at times.

But that's just me. :)

There's one thing however. It's usually what I feel inside, the deepest most sincere side conveyed onto a short slideshow of images screened for only one audience and only when that audience is asleep.

I felt that nudge.

So yeah, I shall see where this path leads me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment