Saturday, April 30, 2011

Her Big Day (:

It's your birthday, so tell me what you wanna do.

Dated 2011 Apr 28.
So I tried planning something for her for the past few weeks. Who?


Her.

With a little help from another good friend of ours, someone who moved to the land down under. A friend who provided a very special guest appearance that day.


Panda!

The original plan was to surprise her on the day itself, not letting her know that I, nor Amanda was planning anything. Mun was supposed to drag Itianne to an undisclosed location where Panda and I were to pop up.

However.. Things hadn't gone to plan, at all.

Somehow or rather, Amanda let slip that I was planning something for her, so she found out.

That's the first part of the masterplan down the drain.

So I was going about my business when I received a call from Mun.

By the most incredible coincidence, Amanda went to Pyramid early that day, and ran into them, wayyyyyy ahead of time. I could hear Itianne screaming in joy in the background.

Well, the surprise and overwhelming joy factor was retained.

It wasn't so bad. :)

So I made my way to college later than the preset time to accommodate the changes in the plan. Ran into some setbacks later too. Ended up at college, wrong place. I was supposed to be at Pyramid.

Several minutes, and some parking later, I found myself in Pyramid scouring shops (Forever 21) for them.

The moment they saw me.. Somehow I turned into like.. Their personal shopping assistant. Files, books, bags, everything just got tossed onto me. Then again, I can't complain. Happy enough just to see them.

After an eternity deciding whether should she (Itianne) get her pendant (which she finally did) spent time on some much needed catching up. Everything felt the way it should be again.

I really miss my college year now. :')

Oh, but of course. The main event. The 3 of us went to a place I'd like to consider as our second home. Or maybe just in my case.





It's been at least 4 months since I last set foot into this place. It felt like I was in college again.


Then SM came to join us. (: It was hilarious trying to guide her to us.

"You know the place near J.Co's? Go straight, keep right, till you reach the corner and incline, etc"

It's a wonder she made it to us with my awesome directions.

Off to SS15 for dessert!

Drove all the way there, the weather was starting to change by then. Overcast, was it?

Luckily, parking was easy. So we made our way to our favourite dessert shop, Snowflakes! What greeted us was far from what we had wanted.

"We are currently closed due to the power outage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused"

I think our jaws just dropped when we saw that notice. Should have taken a shot of it, the notice I mean. After all the way we came for them. *sniff*

So with Snowflakes called off, we headed back to Pyramid. Yes, all the way there and back for almost nothing. Picked up Beaks from SS15 as she and Panda needed to get home. The rain had started to pour, hard.

No snowflakes + Heavy rain = 4 very sad kids.

Well, on the upside, I took Panda's dad parking spot as I dropped her Beaks off at Pyramid. Don't think that sat too well with the guy I cut on my turn. And the jam I caused. It felt goooooooood. :D

Then.. *drumroll please*


Camwhore time. LOLOLOLOL.


Birthday girl with her pendant. (:

So we had another hour or so to kill before time for everyone to disperse.

After searching high and low, we (or rather I, cause someone had the shortest attention span ever) found what we were looking for.


Possible new dessert shop craving?


Menu looks okay.


Itianne's sago.


My chocolate milkshake!


Mun's.. Some random dessert with peanut toppings. Hahha sorry I don't know the name of it. (:

Final verdict? Meh.. It was okay.. Just somewhat overpriced. Then again, almost everywhere is overpriced now. Cost of living's going up yo.

Dropped the girls back at Sunway U, and headed home.

It was a good day. A good day indeed. Simple, yet forever carved into my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment