Saturday, April 23, 2011

Doodle #64 : Internet-less

I’m writing to you now in the midst of an Internet blackout (or just mine). With such impeccable timing in fact, and here I thought I was about to get some spamming started. Nevertheless, it’s only 7:16pm, there’s still 4 hours before the night ends (Once again, just for me). I guess I could use this chance to catch up on some much needed revision. I just realized that I’ve yet to attempt any of my Organic Chemistry tutorial questions that are due tomorrow. Besides the assessed one of course. Past experience has honed me in order to only tackle the questions that matter in advance. Those that matter less and/or don’t matter shall be tossed aside until further notice.

I sounded very.. I can’t seem to remember that word.

Before the commencement of tonight’s work session, I shall write a quick and brief recap of my day.

It started out just like any other day, the calming breeze of dawn, the soothing atmosphere of the morning, the wind in your hair as you race down the highway (okay not so much on this part). You know, the usual stuff.

Superfluous issues aside, I had 4 straight hours of classes today. Then again, I’m used to 4 straight hours of lectures. It was the same back at AusMat, with some slight breaks in between to accommodate whatever fatigue we had. A point to note, we had our first ‘ang moh’ lecturer today, Prof. DR. He lectured us on Disease States in Patients and Populations. Yes I had to mention that. I mean, c’mon. I was rather taken aback when he came in. Wasn’t really expecting an Australian lecturer. He was reallyyyyyyyyyy interesting.

“Australians get madder with time” and “The population are catching up on Diabetes”. I know, if I just quote his lines here it won’t have the same effect as when he said it. Ah well.

It was the usual classes again. Finally, Electrochemistry, yet another subject of interest. I feel so at home. (:

First time I bought Snowflakes as a takeout. Yeah, I know right?

What to do? Lil Princess Wan craves for her dessert.

So I bought her and Itianne dessert and dropped by my former college. Felt different (I’ve mentioned this on several other occasions) to step foot in there knowing that I no longer belong there. Found her at the CLC panicking over her assignment. Seriously, it’s only been a few months since I left and she’s all over the place. Hahaha.

Helped her out with stuff.

Munching on my snowflakes now. Well, it’s Itianne’s one but she ditched us to distribute survey forms at pyramid. Hence, I had gladly volunteered to chow down on her portion for her. :D

Even caught a glance of the chocolate man I miss so much.

You know, just compare these 2 shots.

Then..

Now.

Standing at the 6th floor of Monash, I look back towards Sunway University College. Only a year ago, I stood at the balcony outside Sunway's library, gazing at the Monash Sunway Campus hoping to get in, never knowing that some day I would.

A wave of nostalgia overcomes me. Sometimes, time passes by way too fast.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment