Monday, April 4, 2011

Doodle #53

Make it worth every minute, never forget every day.

Had 6 hours of lectures today, or more precisely; 2 hours tutorial followed by 2 hours of lectures, an hour break for lunch before wrapping up the day with another 2 hours. In total, 5 different classes, an hour each, save for the 2 hour tutorial class.

Yet, it seemed to pass by in a flash. Guess I'm used to long hours, thanks to AusMat. Time and time again, I won't fail to complain about how I would've been better off doing a course like A-levels. About how I was part of a new syllabus (as with every year of my education), how the coverage of my studies were never in depth enough, how we just seem to breeze through every interesting topic just skimming the surface and never dwelling into the really good stuff.

I stand corrected. I can safely say, I'm very thankful for the experiences AusMat (that no other course has) gave me. Soft skills, speaking skills (apart from the bullet-train fumble), and just life skills in general.

Had I followed my other choice, I'd be delayed by a year. Who knows where I'll be then?

Despite some bad apples shortcomings, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment