Monday, May 2, 2011

Doodle #74

So this is it, I bid my mid semester break adieu. The first of many breaks to come.

Hence, this post will be nothing more than a quick recap of my past week.

Holidays? Not my cup of tea. I had always preferred being the company of my friends than sitting alone at home. Well, most times. There is still a particular stigma.

So throughout this holiday, I have:
-> Ice skated
-> Stoned at home
-> Attempted (and failed) revising my subjects
-> More stoning
-> Celebrated the birthdays of 2 very special friends
-> Celebrated the birthday of my niece (my metaphorical niece)
-> Stoned even more
-> Watched HP7, Part 1 (Yes, I am massively slow with my movies. What to do? When it came out nobody ajak me watch *cue sad face*)

Right now?

Well, I'm stoning again, agonizingly willing the last few hours to pass before I step back into university.

To see them again. I miss you guys already. Rowdy bunch. :P

I think I know why I've been so bored lately, I haven't found RPGs to play. Or rather, the inner RPG player within me is asking me to find one to play. After FlyFF I just want to take a break.

Speaking of which I think I'll try to list down every MMORPG I've played in my life:
-> Runescape (I'd say the pioneer of my MMORPG life. Miss this game and the rivalry I once had, and all the stories of hilarious deaths from my partner at the wilderness)
-> Ragnarok (Private server of course. Pretty much addicted to this till I lost everything. Backslide backslide MA MA MA. Soul change + HP coversion)
-> Cabal (Think I almost actually paid for stuff in this game. I was this close. Transcender ftw, in your face wk)
-> Shaiya (Fleeting addiction after I was introduced to this. Lasted a few months before I gave up due to boredom. Had a lv45 character in Hard mode if I recall right)
-> Dekaron (No idea why I played this. Nobody else did, save wk, again)
-> FlyFF (Latest MMORPG I played. Intro by non other than Amanda herself. Who didn't really show up after getting me hooked on)

Not too shabby.

Kinoc, out.

2 comments:

  1. Ah. I was wondering if you played official or private. Personally, I have paid subscriptions for some MMOs. I usually burn out within a month though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RO was the only one I played on a private server. From what I heard it was hellish to level up on the official servers. Private servers more fun anyway. :D :D :D

    For me, I wouldn't really spend any cash on a game, unless I'm like super addicted to it. Haha.

    Yeah, bout the same time I start getting bored of the same routines in the game.

    ReplyDelete