Friday, May 27, 2011

Doodle #89 : Push On

Today marks the end of my first semester. Just like that, 3 months flashed by. Over 160 hours of lectures, countless more of lab sessions and tutorials, gone with the wind. From here on end, it's just a week, and my notes, that stands between me and my finals.

Sat for 2 practical lab examinations today. Sad to say I didn't perform up to standard for either, only raking in a total of three quarters of the total marks. Why? For starters, the first was an open-book examination. Put simply, I had my book beside me the whole while. Second, the latter examination can be considered one of my forte, yet I couldn't fully capitalize on it.

Sorry if I acted a bit off today. I'll be good as new soon! So many things to plan, so little time. If there's anything that'll cheer me up, it's that it'll be here sometime in the weekend. (:

What? Well..

Himitsu desu. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment