Friday, May 6, 2011

Doodle #77 : Catch Up Week

First and foremost, sorry for the delay in updates. I confess I was rather preoccupied with trying to pen down a poem with a more.. melancholic tone. Somewhat. Frankly, I haven't the slightest clue on how one can write down ideas with such a beautiful flow. I guess I'll stick to my rather crude and rudimentary writing style.

Poetic attempts aside, I'll make it up to you by catching up on the past week. Wow, it's been a week already.

Tuesday

Ended class early, Amanda mentioned something bout a movie after class. Got me psyched to gather people and go out. Then again, being a last minute thing, didn't really work. Somehow, somewhere after all the discussions, and persuasions, we managed to get Joshiee and Dave to go out for lunch. Sometime later, we found ourselves in Empire, and at this place.


Chilies!


Playing some coordination game.


Epic expressions ftw.


Joshiee trying to act cute. D:

That lunch pretty much took out my budget for the rest of the week.


Wednesday

It's lab day again! Prepped up and set off for the day's practical. Things were rather hectic at the start as a few people have apparently shifted from their seatings from the previous session which didn't sit quite well with our lecturer. Coupled with the fact that the experiment required groups of 4-5 to perform, it took a while before things settled down and we finally kicked it off.

My groupmates for the day?

Adeline, Dave, Joshua!



I felt so smothered at the end of it. No joke. I'm pretty sure I inhaled some noxious fumes from the halogenation reactions. IT STINKS. Especially after all the test tubes were compiled and put into our test tube rack. Rows and rows of chemical fumes pouring out into my breathing space. Urgh.


Thursday

Nothing much to comment on this day, except the impromptu fire drill we had.

When the alarms started blaring, we thought it was a malfunction, or a prank and remained in class. I swear, we got the oddest looks from the passerbys. They must've been thinking

"Why these idiots still in class? We've a fire!"

Like whutt?



First time I've seen so many Monash students gathered at one spot. Not even on the busiest days do you see this many people in the cafeteria.

*blown away*


Friday

Which brings us to today, and the end of the week.

Lectures as usual today, but being Group 2, I had 4 straight hours. Not that I'd complain. Besides the hunger, it was more than bearable.

Lunch today with 9 other pharmacists to be. Most people I've seen go to lunch together since camp. And most people I've had lunch with to date in my university life.

Pasta Zanmai with Joshua, Jamie Melody, Jason, Zhi Shan, Ivan, Samuel, Weng Kong, and Voon.

So much for spending under RM15 for lunch today. Hahha.


Photographer of the day.




That concludes my short 1 week catch up post.

Kinoc, out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment