Monday, May 30, 2011

Doodle #91

I'd say that today is one of those days where I'm just generally pissed at everything.

I've been waiting for almost 5 days for my parcel to arrive. It was scheduled to have arrived today, but was written off as "Addressee not home". I understand if there's delays and whatnot as the parcel is being delivered from Penang, but please. Please don't write me off as "not at home" when I've been waiting at home since 11am, till now (which is currently 7pm). I stayed home, I stayed downstairs, and I just waited. I may have fallen asleep around 6pm but the door was open, the tv was on, and it was clearly visible that there were people at home. So do not write whatever reason that pleases you. I am disappointed.

Been notified that it'll be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully they're actually going to follow through this time. But wtf la, I'm going out to uni tomorrow. Perfect shit ass timing.

Yes, I am visibly pissed. And this is called fast and efficient?

No comments:

Post a Comment