Monday, May 9, 2011

Doodle #78 : Weather

I want some more, what are you waiting for? Take a bite of my heart tonight.

Indeed, it's been a blazing and rather scorching week. For the first time, I'm rejecting the sunshine in my life. It just goes to show that too much of a good thing is bad for you.

Not trying to sound fussy but I can't say I really enjoy this weather, I'd prefer a more temperate one. You know, calm winds, cloudy sky, dawn or dusk kind of weather. Those are truly relaxing moments.

And to think less than 2 weeks ago, we were experiencing continuous heavy rainfall each day. I still remember sitting along the corridor at 7:30AM being blasted by cold winds. Personally, there's no better way to start the morning than a much needed morning breeze. :)

On an unrelated and somewhat more serious note..

I think I'm getting the hang of Physiology, thank heavens. When you lack the natural inclination, you compensate with effort. That's something I've been shaped to learn. Then again, I'm even starting to slack in Chemistry. Maybe I'm just giving myself a hard time with the double standards I set for my own work, especially when it came to that subject. To have completely missed out on such a simple solution to a question of such a level is something I won't let myself forget so soon.

It's not much when you can't solve 2 questions, but when those are the only questions that matter, that's big trouble.

Sorry for that personal rant. Perhaps we'd like to move on to a lighter note? :)

I'm slowly getting comfortable with where I am now, in my course, or just life in general. Sure I may not be the best of persons, but I do try. :) Everyone has their own kinks in life. I'm looking forward to the coming few years in this course of mine.

I hope to hold some gatherings soon, it's been way too long since I've seen them. I won't deny that I'm a control freak when it comes to these things. Never one to settle for unexpected changed, lest they be for the better. After all, my table was square. :)

Distance shall be closed,
The strings joining our hearts shorten,
Bringing us back together,
It takes not a mere physical connection,
For our souls are in tune,
Led astray by the passage of time,
Faith shall reconcile lost hearts.

Should doubt ever cloud your mind,
Never forget the trust you've bestowed,
And look within yourself,
To find the answer,
For no expanse can truly divide us.

Dudes and dudetts, we owe it to each other to hold that one final outing we never had. No complaining, no last minute cancellations, no outsiders, like how things should be. :3

For our time isn't as long as we'd expect.

We really shouldn't have had that last minute cancellation that other time. Why drag in such a big crowd? Shouldn't each other suffice? :)


WHOOPS. Slipped into that tone again. Well, spontaneous inspiration ftw.

Final note, stumbled across a pretty interesting quotation earlier,

Love makes time pass, and time makes love pass.

That's bout it, Kinoc, out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment