Friday, May 20, 2011

Doodle #87 : Catch Up Post

I doubt I'd be able to get a good night's sleep without first visiting this page of mine. Call it compulsion, obsession, or whatever floats your boat, but then again it is this very compulsion of mine that keeps this page alive. I wouldn't call it a buzz but hey, least it's being updated.

Time for yet another catch up post on the week.

I wouldn't say the week kicked off on the best of notes. With the start of the week, came the much dreaded Oral Presentation, the first of many (I hope not) in my course. Much to my dismay, I hadn't exactly performed up to the standards I have set. Then again, there's not much I can do about what's passed but to press on for the week.

Tuesday brought with it the joy of a much needed public holiday, and a chance to see Lee DeWyze LIVE! More on that here, of course you can just scroll down.

Wednesday passed without much thought.

Thursday was probably one of the most draining practical sessions I've had, no kidding. Check out Facebook for the day's video. We were to conduct various torturous fun activities in order to measure our cardiac arrest heart rate and oxygen consumption.

Among the day's notable torment was :


The Beep Test. Participants were to run from Point A to Point B within a beep. It's one of those tests to gauche your fitness levels, pretty accurate too. My results? Seems I'm in dire need of exercise. -.-

The Rockport Walk Test


Otherwise known as "The Shopping Stroll". You were to walk maximum your own pace for 1km.


The Bicep Curl?


The Cycle Test. Pedal to the metal! Cycle like there's no tomorrow!


Misc. Activities : Dancing LOL

I'd say one of the most practical sessions I've had. Haha.

Then comes Friday, gonna get down on Friday!

Group 2 members had to start their day extra early at 8am today.

Despite our lack of sleep, everyone gathered at the Computer Lab, ready to kick off the day with a Dispensing Tutorial, our final one for this semester. Feels like everything's flying by way too fast. I'm starting to lose myself in the midst of Patient Notes, Ancillary Labels and Precautions. Hah.

Then, practicals again.

Today?


We got to play with these. Instantly thought of my college mates. I miss teabagging them. LOL


Seperation of aqueous and organic layers. It rings true when yokeyee said only Science students would be fascinated by such an experiment. I guess we didn't choose the wrong course. :D

Oh, and..


Drawn by Vinci. Real nice picture. :D Just try to guess who's who. :)

That concludes yet another week. Next week marks the final week of my first semester as a Pharmacist to be. Hahhh. I can't wait for the breaks. I'll finally be able to see the faces I miss so much again. (L)

Six hours,
To tell a tale,
Six hours,
To speak words unspoken,
Six hours,
To pass on a wish,
Six hours,
360 minutes,
21600 seconds,
Embodies a departed visage,
Pivotal moments for some,
Yet mere time to others,
If you had six hours,
What would you do?

I wouldn't call it inspiration, just a need to express the repressed. Experiences remain an anecdote to be shared. :)

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment