Sunday, May 15, 2011

Doodle #83

Once again, I enter the realm of procrastination. (:

Despite the variety of troubles plaguing my mind-oral presentation, mcq test- I'm still trying to finish up writing. I've completed the body, but I've no clue how to conclude the piece.

I'm gonna need help to wrap this up. Maybe I'm not looking deep enough into myself to garner that inspiration.

I reread a post. With the benefit of hindsight, I'm finally able to realize how naive I was. Tugged along, being led forward by a driving force far from my own. It was that very naivety that made the post so much harder to read. This is going to sound rather odd but.. I was touched, to have read what was written, though by my own hands. Words unspoken yet understood, an earnest intention.

A conversation with my distant self, left behind with the passing of time.

"I cringe at the thought of the year ending"

To be here now, I am very well aware. That year has ended.

In spite of it all, maybe I'm glad. Pardon my conceited tone but I realize the good I'm capable of doing. To be someone genuine. A sentiment that even I am unable to explain with mere words. Yet, a sentiment misplaced.

Perhaps it's time to shed this outlook and appreciate the experience. After all, not everyone is lucky enough to get a chance to learn such a valuable life lesson.

Bak kata pepatah, "dada manusia tidak dapat diselam"

Cause yeah, I can be a nice guy. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment