Sunday, May 15, 2011

Doodle #82

I would say that today wasn't exactly the best of days, for several reasons.

I finally logged back onto Blogger but my previous edited post went missing. Luckily, the rough draft for it was salvaged and I (hope) managed to write it in an even better manner. Who knew that changing a single word changes the entire nature of the sentence.

Later on in the day, I found out that I've lost misplaced my States of Matter notes. With it, my workings for the set examples vanished. I admit, I was pretty upset then, especially since I had just opened my Self-Assessment Test. So I pressed on with it, aided by online notes. Scored below 70% for it.

Once again, my nonchalant attitude towards my studies has been proved. I should stop squandering what little time I have left and truly begin my studying regime. I know what I can do if I study, the only problem is getting myself started.

Well, a friend of mine got into a rather problematic situation today. I shall not elaborate but it was thankfully, all ended well. Felt an overwhelming sense of relief after that.

On an unrelated note, here I am again. Writing down my innocuous thoughts down into black and white.

What you're about to read probably proves just how stressed I am about the coming few weeks.

Aku kian resah akan minggu ini. Adakah persediaanku cukup rapi dan mematuhi segala peraturan yang telah ditetapkan? Boleh dikatakan bahawa senario terburuk amat merimaskan. Aku pernah melalui pelbagai cabaran yang lebih sukar daripada ini. Walaobagaimanapun, aku mempunyai segala informasi dan persediaan yang cukup rapi untuk melepasi dugaan ujian tersebut.

Oh screw it, I was never good at BM. I shall revert to my language of choice, English.

I tried. :))

For now, I've to figure out how to personalize that post even further. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment