Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Doodle #102 : From Russia, With Lotsa Love

The title gives a hint of today's post. :))

A certain someone has finally made her appearance. After months of discussing and planning, and discussing, she's finally home. Since the day she left with nothing but a mere note to everybody, we've been waiting. So this post, will be about today, a day with Watson the Wall. LOL.


That someone. :) DINDINGGG!

And also with Prem "Chocolate" Singh, Jo Keat, Hamsup Yee, Jing, as well as Kelvin.

Met up first with Jo Keat, Prem and Alvin who was Watson's driver. Movie time!




Uncle la, haiz.


Drumroll please..

I can finally say that I've watched Transformers : The Dark Of The Moon!



No longer will I be the sad lonely ol' chap who gets left out during a conversation about it. Although by now nobody'll talk about it ._. Mehhh. Slow la me. ):

Da-yummmm, Carly's hot. LOL.

That aside, the movie was quite good la overall. Storyline was rather shocking at some parts, although suspisions regarding the plot twists did arise. Not to mention that I've had to endure some spoiler sessions, from 2 of my peers who just went about discussing it cheerily while I was talking to them. I shall not name names. :))

Oh yea, we had Chatime too. Yum.

Okay back to the movie. I really felt so saddened at some parts. When the Autobot was shot in cold blood. :'( Bahhhhh. Fight scenes, darn cool. Love the fights with Shockwave. The bugger controls this massive earthworm like Decepticon. Cool stuff yo'.

You know what, most people have seen it so who needs SPOILER ALERTS.

Coolest scenes (to me) would be the one Sam actually single-handedly took out Starscream. Just wow. And the two mini Autobots (whose names I do not know) brought down one of the big ass Decepticon battleships. They were actually pretty useful after all, that one act saved Bumblebee from otherwise certain head-exploding death. HURRAH!

The songs were pretty awesome too, especially at the credits. The Linkin Park song, Iridescent sounded like a Christian song. Really soothing. When the opening riff for Paramore's Monster started playing, I just froze in place for a moment, wanting to listen to it till the very end.


Squabbling, as always.

After the movie, we wandered about aimlessly around Pyramid to kill some time. It was only 3.00pm then. We had free time till 4.30pm.


Had a snack at Subway. First time I'm eating at that place (YES LORH FIRST TIME) I ate lettuce! Urgh, veggies. ):


Took over Watson's DLSR, played around A LOT with it.

Snap, snap, snap.

Saw Yee Ing, Jia Ee, Jess and Zid while I was walking about Pyramid.

When the clock struck 4, we walked to Sunway College, via the Canopy Walk. I was rather surprised that Alvin had never been on it. Well, not too much on Watson since she left before the pathway was finished. Both Jo and Prem left at this time, they had to get home. Aw man. ):

Why college you ask? Well, to relive our year together.

Nahhh.

To meet Jing, and Itianne (super camera shy la she). Loitered around the Student Centre for a bit, enjoying the air cond and reminiscing. Good times. :)) I miss college. Kiddy Pool table!! :D

Met T-Boss Thanesh too!

Bid Itianne goodbye as she headed home and the rest of us headed to Mid Valley for dinner where we were joined by Kelvin. It took us almost an hour to drive there as we were caught in the 6pm Federal Highway Jam.

Oh yeah, we dropped by SS15 to tapau Snowflakes to bring to MidValley to eat (which we didn't in the end. Mine's in the freezer now). But why the fuss? Well.. Someone had insisted that we get Snowflakes but also that we do NOT eat at SS15 because the shop is small and cramp. :/ Hahhaha.

Well, I wouldn't say that there was much to be done in Mid Valley. Dinner at Chili's. That's about it.

Dispersed! Went home exhausted.


p.s. I think I shot over 100 photos, maybe 150? using Watson's DSLR. Happy trigger finger. :)) I need to get one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment