Monday, July 18, 2011

Doodle #105

Sometimes I just like to sit back, and relax. Perhaps this is one of those times.

I just love to stare at my blog header, first one that was done purely by my own effort. Maybe someday I'll do another complete revamp of my blogsite. This current theme's getting rather dull. It's nice, but I would describe it as a lighter, or more reserved version of the dark depressing theme that decorated my page before this current one.


Chimes of nature echo ubiquitously,
The sounds of life surround oneself,
Music to one's ears,
Muffled by the intensity of sheer desire,
Depicted in unruffled quietude.

I wish not the sight of your saddened smile,
Sentiments veiled by an alluring facade,
Picturesque perfection shrouds your splendor,
Details by now fully acquainted with,
Quell any further doubt,
Keep faith within yourself.

In the field, a lone flower stands,
Amidst the barren land, it thrives,
A testament of resolve,
Fervor ablaze with unbridled zeal.

Tinted a bright shade of red,
It lay beyond my grasp,
Tempting my innermost longing,
Embodied within a single rose,
Lustrous in appearance,
A spectacle to behold.

Bound by a thread, you tug at my very heart,
With every little thing that you do.
Sometimes you just have to look closer,
For it may just be within reach,
Hidden in plain sight.

Look beyond the shell,
Under the guise of a bequest,
A single piece of parchment,
Holds up my heart.


Took me awhile to complete this one. Had to wait for moments of inspiration before I could slowly add line after line to this piece. I've yet to learn the proper manner of symbolism so I would assume that my work is still pretty direct. I had my doubts on posting this up, cause well, I'm still rather unsure of the way I write.

Maybe I write these things too often these days. I need to find everything and compile them nicely. Hahahah. Shall revisit my older poems now.

No comments:

Post a Comment