Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Doodle #108

Sometimes I just need to remind myself to take a breather.

Uni has begun again, for almost a week now. It's been rather bittersweet, I guess? Probably misused the word but never mind. Anyways. On the bright side, I'm really happy to be back. All the familiar faces. I really missed them. Feels like forever since the holidays started. Course, there's the downside too, already have 2 assignments handed out to us. Another oral presentation coming up, this time I swear I won't stutter and make myself look like a fool again. Nerves remain my biggest enemy, and also my ever wavering self confidence.

Tried out the Monash gym today. Not too shabby. The place was small, but it had decent pieces of equipment. Worked out for a solid... 40 minutes. Got lazy after that. It's been at least 4 months since I last stepped into a gym, what'dya expect? I can feel my muscles aching now. Kinda missed this feeling of exhaustion.

I'll take a break from everything tonight. Just. Relax. Maybe I'll reread my phonetics notes for tomorrow's workshop. Haven't practiced since yesterday.'=

Telltale musings,
Narrates an unspoken story,
Intentions understood,
Yet undeclared.

Sometimes, not doing anything hurts more than doing everything wrong. It's the silence that really pierces me. Lie in wait, bide my time. For the chance will present itself when the time is right. I'm a wishful thinker. :)

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment