Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doodle #105

I guess I'll write a post before heading off. :)

Just scrutinized some of my more recent posts and I realized something. There's no need to hold impossible standards for my own writing. This may come across as rather odd but just reading the pieces I wrote before actually moved me.

I'll attribute it to the fact I revisit previous state of minds, going back to how I felt as I wrote those lines, one at a time. :')

Nostalgic.

I'm on my way to writing more decent pieces, but I've still got to learn a different style of penning my thoughts down as well as eliminating the telltale tone of my usual musings. To some, the things I wrote are just way too depressive. My take on this is that now, I no longer exude the dark and repressive tone within my words. :D

That aside, have you ever pondered upon the strength of a song? How a certain song can make you tear up inside while you're sad and yet, the very same song can cause you to grin ear to ear when you're happy.

I've several songs like that within my library.

Heh.

I should leave soon, it's almost time. Finally finished packing too!

*double checks post* Okay. If you're reading then HIIIII. :D Hahahahha. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment