Sunday, September 4, 2011

Doodle #130 : Ipoh-ians

A quick one for today, to recap on yesterday. A day that only comes once a year, and how I spent it. :)

I woke up early, roughly the usual time I got up on the average day. Spent the morning just like every other morning, and left for uni at 11.30AM. Why? To print notes and exercises and do some light reading. LOL. Pretty sad way to spend the day don't you think? I ran into John, Stanley and Voon at the library as I was printing my stuff. Haha.

Then again, why kill time at uni?

Went to pick up the Ipoh gang at 12.30. (: Mun Mun, Marcus & Joshua.


"EH. NOOO. NOT AGAIN" Camera shy. Hahahaa. :P

Drove to SS15 for lunch, chu yuk fun! :) It's been awhile since I last ate there, and wanted intro the place to them (cept Joshiee cause he's been there). Caught up with Mun and Marc, it's been awhile since we had lunch together as a group.

Shared some stories, heard some others. Some funny, some outright disturbing. D: Case and point. Only goes to prove my point.

In line with all our SS15 escapades..


SNOWFLAKES! (:

But oh gosh, the prices there are just ridiculous now. RM7 for the bestseller. Of course, they're a tasty treat but that's maybe a bit too much to pay for. It's even on par with Sea Amber Jelly now. Perhaps I should have ordered that instead. But well, prices everywhere are shooting up. ): Sigh. Whai oh whai must we pay so much for something we love so much. LOL. Once in a while is still okay larh actually.


Joshiee and Whore Bro.


Mun. :)

Wanted to visit Joshiee and Marc's place at Lagoonview after dessert. But we were stopped at the guardhouse asking for a memo or smth. Couldn't get in, so I just dropped them off and headed home. Security's there pretty tight, wonder what they thought we were going to do. The guard was eyeing me on the way in and back out. -.-

Came home, STUDIED. Yes, pretty sad routine. Hahahaha.

Finally visited the Tutti Frutti at Kota Kemuning. It's funny how I've never been there since it opened. I mean, I literally live in the general area. Mehh. Spent Rm14 for some frozen yogurt. Pretty delicious, I have to admit. Yummm.

That pretty much sums it up. Yeah. I should get back to studying now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment