Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Doodle #131

Just a quick one for today. Technically I've written half this post already a few days prior to today but I never really finished writing it. So now I'm going to complete the post.

For the sake of updating this mundane page of mine. :)

I'll try writing again, to compose another piece. Note that this is done wholly in a rather cheery mood. It may lack the usual deep tone in my other pieces. I need to learn how to access that part of myself without the standard catalyst (some level of depression). But that's me for you. :)

A sense of quietude,
Tranquility is but a fleeting gratification,
A need to belong,
Outweighs lucid judgment.

Inexplicable was the allure,
Questions left hanging,
Shrugged off by a snicker,
Shackled by the inability to respond.

Intimate at times,
Distant during others.

Okay so it wasn't that bad. But it still isn't good.

Irony can be really a pain at times. Situational irony if I recall correctly. I remember there being 3 kinds of irony but I can't seem to recall the other one, nor am I even sure am I referring to the right one at the moment. But to watch a situation unfold with the players oblivious to the truth feels odd at times. When you're asked something you can't answer, it only adds to it.

I suppose this was a good break from studying, time I shouldn't be wasting spending here. I have to make the most of what I have (starting to sound philosophical) yet the irony is I never ever stick to what I say. Ever.

I can't wait till this week ends. Niece (Watson) coming down this coming weekend. Like finally! Gonna play around with her DSLR again. The joy. :)

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment