Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doodle #138

Since I haven't exactly done this in quite a while, I'll try again. Last piece was over a month ago already.

This one was done using a method I came across in a book. Note the initial letters, though ignore the first stanza in terms of structure. (:

The flame smolders,
Crackling amidst the silence,
Ashes of yellow glisten in the moonlight.

Attenuate the lust for familiarity,
Blurring the lines of realism,
Coveted desires enveloped by a shroud,
Doubts of one besotted.

Every moment inches by,
Fueled by the longing for assurance,
Gratifying.

Hide behind the veil,
Impart exuberance,
Jest in reverberation.

A kaleidoscope of thoughts,
Leaves much to be desired,
My mindset is but a jumble,
Narrowing paths.


A brilliance that outshines all,
Rekindles sanguinity.

Crimson was the flame,
That lingers for more.

Okay so it wasn't that bad. Least I managed to keep the flow there (somewhat), given the constraints (which I followed up to N). Can't really find a theme to write on. I haven't exactly been in a writing-condusive mood lately. Ironically, that's a good sign. Means my thoughts aren't as scattered as they once were.

No comments:

Post a Comment