Thursday, September 8, 2011

Doodle #132

From my blogpost count in my profile, this would be post number 651. Amazing how much I've written so far. Little ramblings denoting moments in my life, some significant, others forgettable. But it's the things we go through that shape who we are today, no?

Drug Delivery MCQ quiz is finally over. That's an entire 10% on the line. Frankly speaking, the amount of studying / preparation I did over the past two weeks ridiculously exceeded what was expected of us in this test. One glance at the paper and I just went "wth". I don't mean to come across as cocky or anything but I'm just being straightforward. Still, I managed to slip up on roughly 2 questions, being my usual self.

Not planning to care about it anymore. Time to focus on the task at hand.

Oral Presentation.

I've done my slides, I've rehearsed, I've timed myself. 8 minutes give or take 20s. I hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow. I want to bring out that part of me that was way back in AUSMAT. Composed, confident and concise. Not full-on freight train ploughing through my slides like butter at the speed of light. Not the way I went down in flames for semester 1. I only got through then with sheer luck (maybe a shred of sympathy). I'm determined to make this one right. :)

Studies aside, I feel really lost at times. I fall too fast, too hard. I'm not letting my emotions get the better of me. Wade it out, before diving straight in. I'll play the bystander for now.

Patience is the key, 'cause I'm in over my head.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment