Thursday, September 29, 2011

Doodle #141

For today, I'd like to dwell a little deeper into my meticulous thought processes, just to try and bring the inner writer out. I'm walking on thin ice.

*plays deep thought provoking songs*

And so we go..

Though before that, a short update! I've been heading over to Monash for some self-study sessions, as I've had for the several past holidays. Can't say that I've made much progress but being in the position I am now, I'm banking on whatever intrinsic motivation left within me to push me that extra mile. Otherwise, I'd fall flat and almost certainly, if not absolute, that I will fail this course. Seeing how I am not ready to bid everyone adieu, it's paramount that I at least try to compensate for the amount of slacking I've unwittingly let myself indulge in only a few weeks ago.

Oh! Had some friends come over for lunch too yesterday. Itianne and Mun! Met up with them, Marcus and Jo for lunch over at Lunch Box, Monash Residence. Felt like forever since we've met up like this. Only one among them that I've seen lately is Mun, my darling little sister. (: Other than her, it felt like it's been forever. Did some catching up as well as gossiping. It's been too long. O:) Seems that no matter where you go or study, everyone faces the same few problems. Regardless of course.

Meh. Still, felt good. (:

Now, time for some monologuing.

Today felt like another one of those days, a day where you would want nothing more than to be left alone in silence. There's an allure that lies only in solitude, one that is unexplainable. Perhaps that is but my point of view, as it's always been. Every moment wasted away in static deterioration is time that can never be replaced.

Standing at the balcony, it felt like another one of those moments where you realize something. I stared into the distance, 6 floors above the ground. A short elevation, that may be true, yet it's enough to see and truly take in the vastness of the world. Reality sinks in, for every person is but a speck of dust on a giant canvas. Each painting a unique representation of oneself to blend into the bigger picture.

Frankly speaking, I'm looking forwards to the exams, as unready as I am for any of them. But this much I can say, when I sit down in that cold, sub-zero, glacial like hall.. I feel like I have purpose. However short that moment may be.

Cherish every second of life, for it is the only one you have.

Well, I'm back! The not so fun me that is. Ever so boring. Ah well. :D Done with that rant. Sheesh. Nowhere near as deep as I'd like it to sound though, something just doesn't add up. But that's a problem for another day.

The clock is ticking, time's wasting away, and yet I feel like I've moved no farther than where I begun. A jumbled mess of blunders, slip ups, and the inability to express the depth of my emotions.

Think of it as a puzzle box, where the pieces are interchanged ever so often. For that's how I've learnt to write. Today's agenda, finishing up Online Calculations.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment