Friday, September 2, 2011

Doodle #129 : Surprise!

First and foremost. THANKS GUYS, I less than 3 all of you. Heh.

It was the single most touching gift I've ever received in my life. (: I had expected something just not what actually happened. Lectures had just finished and I was packing my stuff when I looked up and saw Dave's face, eating in class, on the projector screen mumbling incoherently. Needless to say, I was shocked and I thought my lecturer had opened the wrong file on the computer and wished she would close the video faster. But I recognised the shirt he had on, it was Monday. Which means...

A short while later, she adjusted the sound so it could be heard throughout the class, and restarted the video. And I got it.

"For Kin Hoe"

I instantly /facepalm-ed. Out of sheer shock actually.

Hearing each one of you wish me, it's something that really moved me. (: Btw I'm only 19 for those who wished me happy 20th. LOL. I'm still young! :D

The most shocking part was seeing Itianne and Mun on the video. I just gasped, shouted out, aloud. Yes I did. That was the degree of shock that hit me. LOL.

Of course, my whore brother in all his glory appeared too. (: Even Elaine came on. Hahaha.

Thanks so much Joshua for the time and effort you took into making the video.

"So this is how it feels when someone makes you a specially dedicated video"

Video available on Facebook. :D

After the initial shock had worn off, I just sat there trying to take it all in. I think I collapsed onto the table. LOL. /facedesk. Awesomeness at it's best. Thanked everyone again for their wishes and gathered for lunch. Left uni with Tina, Joshua and Melody. Tina drove us all to pyramid as she insisted I don't drive them for the day. :P


This parking lot just looks so shady. :/


Horrrrrr!! ;)


On the way out, we stumbled across this hatch. Curiosity overcame Tina and she rushed to open it. Outside, a long drop. D: *close hatch*

What now?

Tony Roma's! Yep, they're actually treating me to lunch. Oh, I'm so touched la. *grabs tissue paper*

I had expected more to turn up halfway, but the 2 that did was certainly not on that mental list I envisioned. Itianne and Kah Mun dropped in outta the blue. I just went "GARHHH" I'm always so shocked to see them la. :)


Itianne's gift. (:


This is a pretty nice picture, despite the back lighting and stuff. I pro la. :D

After Jamie, Jean and Blondie came, we were also greeted by a little friend.


He's just so adorable! Sprinting across the floor from end to end.


It making some of us gasp, other scream, some shriek. Till it got squished and sent away to who knows where? ): I'll miss you, poor little guy. We ended up relocating to avoid it attacking us again (before it got caught by the staff).

It wasn't all that bad, cause of the little mouse disturbance, we got these, 1 for each table. :)


LAVA CHOC. Freakin' delicious dessert. Mouth watering. (: Chocolate overdose. I was drinking a Chocolate Milkshake. Heh.

Random photoshoot time!


Jamie. (: And you can see the side of Jean's head! :D


Melody "hot girl"! I just look odd here la.




Joshua and Jean's weird look streaks.


Determined not to be outdone in cuteness. XD


Group shot. The better one's with Melody. Shall wait for her to upload. :D

EDIT : Apparently while blockading the doorway to Tony Roma's, Elaine S saw me and called out my name. Sorry for completely ignoring you then, I couldn't hear you! ): Hahaha. *innocent shrug*


And so we head home.

I was never much of a birthday person but today was just a whole lotta love. (: Wheee. If only there was pool, the day'd be perfect. HAHA! And..

Thank you again, from the very bottom of my heart. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment