Friday, September 16, 2011

Doodle #136

Time for the complete update.

It's Malaysia Day people! Happy Malaysia Day! I'm not exactly an avid enthusiast of national celebrations but I am one of the public holidays that come in tow.


Malaysia. My home. (:

Seeing it was a public holiday and whatnot, decided to spend it NOT studying. Heh. By watching a movie of course! Elaine Y ajak-ed Joshiee and I out to Sunway Pyramid for the day.

So I hauled myself over to Sun-U to pick em up first. Drove along, turned the corner into Sunway Uni and instantly spotted a hottie walking along. LOL. Actually shouted out "oi". Haha. Hi Itianne! :P

Talk about impeccable timing.

That aside, picked up Joshiee and Elaine and went off to Pyramid.

Time for some epic movie goodness.


BAHH.

Yeah, I guess the picture speaks for itself. Won't even go into the details.

D:

And that's how I spent my holiday.

Kinoc, out. :D (super lazy post la tiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment