Sunday, August 22, 2010

Doodle #21 : Another Night

Okay, fine I'll attempt another update.

The past few days have been hectic, or rather, it has been in my mind. The constant swapping between the better and worse half of me. It truly is an odd sensation.

Finally gotten that MAS report over with. Took long enough, I really should procrastinate less. It's almost the end of August now and another round of exams are coming up, real soon. I have my MAS presentation as well as EALD Oral practical on Tuesday and a Phy Investigation task due on Wednesday which I haven't even began yet. And it isn't long before my mocks will be here. There'll be less than a month in between my mocks and actual externals. You can't blame me for being jittery at the notion of it.

My time at AusMat is seriously running out. I've no longer any time to waste playing around. I've got to find that niche in me, the serious part and bring it out. It's kind of hard to coax him out, he likes sleeping.. ALOT.

I'm not ready to face the thought of leaving Sunway behind, my AusMat family and friends. I get scared thinking about the future and the dwindling time I have left.

If you gave me a chance, I'll take it. Trust me. :)

But I really shouldn't get ahead of myself. Then again, if I don't succeed at this, I'm really going to hate myself for letting it slip by me when nothing else already matters.

The irony. I get so swelled up with emotion every time I think about it. I just wanna burst into laughter. How could I have not noticed then?

Back when I was still fixated, I wouldn't have bothered giving a second glance. The extent to which I regret such actions. I can't believe I passed it without a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment